Hover to Zoom
The Tri-Band MCID is a multi-spectral combat ID beacon for covertly marking blue force personnel and vehicles. With a low-profile design, it matches the shape of a helmet for secure attachment and can also be mounted to MOLLE vests, packs or vehicles. Versions are available with mid-wave infrared (MWIR), near infrared (NIR) and short wave infrared (SWIR) or MWIR, NIR and Visible (VIS).
- MWIR detectable at night at ranges up to10 nautical miles by typical aircraft imaging pods.
- Covert Ops – Thermal and SWIR modes are undetectable by eye, NVGs and commercial cameras.
- Low-profile toggle switches provide individual control of thermal, SWIR and NIR emitters.
- High optical output power – Class I – Eye Safe
- Powered by (3) CR 123 batteries
- Hemispherical light distribution for visibility from all directions
- Multiple MCIDs can be synchronized to flash in unison and can be programmed for custom flash patterns and power output.