North Star Beacon
Hover to Zoom
The North Star is a miniature laser beacon powered by a single 123 battery. Use it to covertly mark personnel, vehicles, or hard targets for either combat ID / IFF or tagging and tracking purposes. Multiple North Stars can be synchronized to flash in unison. It is available with up to 250 mW of optical power making it visible at extended ranges, even indirectly (reflected off the ground) for over 3 km. Covertly mark blue force personnel, vehicles, DZs, LZs, etc.
- TTL – Tag and track red force personnel, vehicles, etc. in rural and urban environments
- High optical output and synchronous flashing ensure excellent long range visibility
- Available in several wavelengths including 850 nm, 1064, and 1550 nm
- Miniature package with a spring clip, tie down tabs, and neodymium magnets
- On-board microprocessor allows factory programming of custom flash patterns