World's First Sunlight Adaptive Binocular
Hover to Zoom
World’s First Sunlight Adaptive Binocular
All the action without a glimmer of glare.
The 10x magnification enables high detail recognition and the large 42mm lens diameter ensures a clear view, even in low light conditions.
• Unique AutoBright™ adaptive lens technology cuts through glare to capture every detail
• Premium optics give you a sharp, clear picture every time
• Compact, light weight and texture-armored to go anywhere
• Ideal for every active outdoor lifestyle, from seaside to snowfield
BestBinocularsReviews.com awarded the Steiner BluHorizons as the
"2020 Best Compact Binoculars"
"In very bright conditions, the Autobright™ optics that gives these Steiner BluHorizons binoculars the ability to reduce glare and produce a less washed out, more vibrant image" Read the full review here.
Buy Now From Steiner Dealer Locator
Add BluHorizons 10x42 to Your Comparison List
- AUTOBRIGHT TECHNOLOGY FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR EYES with sunlight-adaptive lens technology dims brightness automatically, to offer the best view in any situation.
- FAST-CLOSE-FOCUS central focusing wheel requires minimal, step-less rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity – comfortable, easy to use.
- OUTSTANDING RUGGEDNESS with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water-resistant or Rainproof IPX4 protects the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between –20°C to +70 °C. Non-slip NBR-Long life rubber armor protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-aging silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- LIGHTWEIGHT roof prism design has less bulk to fit into your pack and stay out of the way while observing.
- EXTENSIVE ACCESSORIES comes with a neoprene bag and carrying strap.
|Item No.||Magnification||Objective Lens||Field of View||Special Feature||Ranging Distance|
|2345||10x||42mm||100 m (@1,000 m)||N/A||N/A|