Dual Beam Aiming Laser - Advanced 3
Hover to Zoom
Available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 civilian model is based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters. And just like the restricted models, this unit offers the latest advances in IR and visible laser technology. The dual-beam infrared laser and illuminator combination is extremely accurate in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition. The visible green laser's direct diode allows for cold weather operation as low as -20°C.
- Item No. 9008: Black
- Item No. 9009: Desert Sand
Buy Now From Steiner Dealer Locator Online Retailers
Add DBAL-A3 to Your Comparison List
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports – remote fire and visible override
- High and low power modes
- Single laser activation switch – tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous on
- Activation/Low battery indicator light
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attach to any Picatinny rail using patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Visible green laser
- Weight (w/ batteries, dust cover, rail mount, and dual cable remote switch)* 7.7 ±0.4 oz. / 218 ±11.2 grams
- Submersible to 10 m for 2 hours
- Top choice for military units worldwide
- Available in black and desert sand
NOTE: The figures in the table below are for guidance only. Range performance will vary depending on ambient light level, atmospheric conditions, target reflectivity, and imaging system performance. These figures are a composite of tests using the highest power settings performed on a variety of occasions. IR tests used a PVS-14 in starlight with no moon or urban lighting. Visible laser tests were performed in daylight under a variety of lighting conditions.
|Item No.||Case Color||Laser Color||Visible Laser||IR Pointer||IR Illuminator||Restricted|
|9008||Black||Green||<5 mW, Class 3R||<0.7 mW, Class I||<4 mW, Class 3R||No|
|9009||Desert Sand||Green||<5 mW, Class 3R||<0.7 mW, Class I||<4 mW, Class 3R||No|