Steiner Optics offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
If you believe you’d be a good fit for the Steiner organization in machining, production, quality control, or other corporate area, you are welcome to submit your resume at any time to email@example.com. These positions are in our Greeley, Colorado facility.
Current Job Opening:
The Amazon Specialist is based in Greeley, Colorado and will work under the eCommerce Manager to grow sales and drive all Amazon performance. This will include being accountable for optimizing all marketing, analytics, inventory, and sales rankings. This position will be experienced with Amazon who can set the vision and be motivated to push Amazon to new heights. Must be skilled with Amazon Seller/Vendor Central and be able to use all available tools (listing creation/management, orders, advertising, reporting, performance, analytics, etc.).
Listing Management: Make sure all products are in an active state, troubleshoot any listing issues, buy box issues, track brand health issues, and perform periodic audits to make sure all front end/back end listing information is correct.
Inventory Management: Work with company supply and logistics team to ensure amazon stays in stock. Make sure to maintain a high level of all Inventory Performance Index metrics. Work with our internal supply & logistics teams to be able to accomplish these goals.
Advertising/Marketing: Audit, research, and implement marketing campaigns, PPC/sponsored ads, A+ content, Enhanced Brand Content, and the Amazon Store Page. Work with company internal marketing and content teams to be able to accomplish these goals.
Account Health Performance: Manage all customer feedback, claims, and performance notifications. Ensure customer support assistants are meeting all customer support needs on front-end and direct messaging.
Reports: Have mastery over all the reporting tools to be able to audit and analyze relevant data. This includes Payment Reports, Business Reports, Fulfillment Reports, and Return Reports.
Research & Planning: Must have ability to research keywords, competition, and have a working knowledge of Brand Analytics tools. Keep track of all Amazon's latest trends/news and use that to launch new initiatives.
Team Collaboration: Identify, build, and lead key employee roles to ensure success on Amazon.
Education & experience requirements:
- Must have experience with launching products and running an Amazon Store in the past
- Mastery of Amazon SEO, PPC, and all relevant marketing initiatives Amazon has to offer (Ads, Display Ads, AMS, DSP/Video).
- Experience with using 3P seller tools such as Feedback Genius (or competitors), AMZScout, Seller Labs, JungleScout, Helium10, Seller Bench, Google Trends, etc.
- Experience with Brand Registry and its abilities.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or basic photo editing software.
- Experience with other 3P selling platforms such as eBay, Newegg, Walmart, Etsy, etc.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Understand the outdoor culture
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000 per year